Latest Posts Under: Community

So this is a very short post, with a ‘gotcha’. I wasn’t able to find anything about this, thats why I write it down here right now: If you are migrating from Spring 3 to 4 and you have in your pom.xml the following dependency: <properties> <spring.version>3.2.4.RELEASE</spring.version> <junit.version>4.9</junit.version> </properties> … <dependency> <groupId>org.springframework</groupId> <artifactId>spring-mock</artifactId> <version>2.0.8</version> <scope>test</scope> </dependency> <dependency> <groupId>org.springframework</groupId> <artifactId>spring-test</artifactId> <version>${spring.version}</version> <scope>test</scope> </dependency> Once you migrate to Spring 4 (lets say 4.0.3.RELEASE) and run your tests you might run into a following stacktrace: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory.createLinkedMapIfPossible(I)Ljava/util/Map; at org.springframework.mock.web.MockHttpServletRequest.<init>(MockHttpServletRequest.java:107) at org.springframework.mock.web.MockHttpServletRequest.<init>(MockHttpServletRequest.java:210) at org.springframework.test.context.web.ServletTestExecutionListener.setUpRequestContextIfNecessary(ServletTestExecutionListener.java:171) at org.springframework.test.context.web.ServletTestExecutionListener.prepareTestInstance(ServletTestExecutionListener.java:100) at org.springframework.test.context.TestContextManager.prepareTestInstance(TestContextManager.java:319) at… Read Article →

On the 14th of December 2013 – the Global Day of Coderetreat was held at Zilverline. I have experience with coderetreats and also organised one at the 7th of january in 2012, and the GDCR12. This time I both hosted and facilitated this event. This means that besides practical stuff I also did the talking which I will explain further in this post. This was the first time I did this and I’d like to share how it was. If you want to get an impression of the day you can have a look at this slideshow. A big thanks to Bob Forma… Read Article →

I was looking for a way to easily print the current gemset I am in when working in the terminal. I found a stack overflow post, but it did not really satisfy me. With some googling I also found this post. I modified the script a tiny bit (color preferences + added __git_ps1 to detect branch) and would like to share you what I’ve got. This is the complete script I use now, copy & paste if you like. The result looks like this: [sourcecode] # This shows the git branch of the current directory… Read Article →

I loved playing Warcraft 2. I played it on DOSBox recently, but the fact that 640×480 is just plain ugly on my MPB these days made me look for alternatives. And so I found Stratagus and Wargus. With Stratagus as engine, Wargus as “MOD” and with the original Warcraft 2 CD you can re-live Warcraft 2 again on your machine. On Windows you should be able to install this without any problems, installers are provided and these work just fine. However, on a Mac you might be in some hassle to get this working. In… Read Article →

Scroll To Top