I am learning so much every day at Zilverline, and I’d really like to write them down some time and share. Mostly just because this way I can summarise what I’ve learned and carve it into my brains.
And it also gives me the chance to show you how awesome it is to be creating software at Zilverline.
- As a Scrum Master, be more pro-active pursuing (solving) impediments for the team.
- I really need to fix my tmux issues so I can develop Ruby (on Rails) in VIM properly.
- You can use keyboard shortcuts in GMail, awesome!
- I really prefer JSON REST API’s above SOAP.
- With Pocket you can keep a list of stuff to read later, without mailing yourself with bookmarks.